It is a great privilege from God to be able to give back of the resources He has given to each of us for the work of the local church and for the expansion of the Church in the world. As we “Proclaim God’s Excellencies”, upward, inward, and outward, may God continue to work through Galena Bible Church.
May He bring each of us to spend time in prayer as we plan our giving going forward for His Glory.
2 Corinthians 9:7
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Options for giving to the Lord’s work through Galena Bible Church
- Give in person on Sunday mornings.
- You can mail a check to the church office at any time.
- Through your online banking service with your personal bank. Most banks allow for one-time or recurring payments through their online banking system. This is very efficient for you to set up and for the church because there are no fees for the church to receive these gifts.
- Through our online giving system (click here, or use the button at the bottom of the page to give)
- Through your bank account. The fee the church pays for funds transferred from your bank account through this online giving site is minimal.
- Through a debit or credit card. The church pays a higher fee for debit or credit card giving, but this is available for your convenience. The church pays 2.15% to the processing company for these transactions. We also want you to know that we discourage borrowing money to give to Galena Bible Church.
If you have any questions about giving to Galena Bible Church please contact our bookkeeper or treasurer.